Anlin is a organisation situated on the East Rand in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
The purpose of Anlin is to reach out to people, the community and beyond, to assist those in despair, specifically related to Human Trafficking and Gender Based Violence (GBV).
It is our believe that every person has the right to freedom, as enshrined in the Constitution of | the Republic of South Africa (1996), which subsequently states:
Freedom and security of the person
Everyone has the right to freedom and security of the person, which includes the right
- not to be deprived of freedom arbitraritor or without just cause
- not to be detained without trial
- to be free from all forms of violence from either public or private sources
- not to be tortured in any way
- not to be treated or punished in a cruel, inhuman or degrading way
Everyone has the right to bodily and psychological integrity, which includes the right
- to make decisions concerning reproduction
- to security in and control over their body
Slavery, servitude and forced labour.-No one may be subjected to slavery, servitude or forced labour